Friday, July 9, 2010

Victoria

She's in Kindergarten. As we go online weeknights, she would give me answers that make me giggle.

How will she offer help


Me: (Showing an old lady who's having a hard time crossing the street, the road's empty.) If you are standing near this old woman, what will you tell her to help her?
Victoria: I will say to her, "Hello... I will buy you eyeglasses."
Me: Oh... why?
Victoria: Because she cannot clearly see. She might be bumped by cars!
Me: But what if she needs to cross the street?
Victoria: She has to wait for me! I have her glasses.

Me: What about if you see mom, who's a bit sick, cleaning your dirty room. How will you help her?
Victoria: Uhmmm.... I don't know. (She hates cleaning.)
Me: Aren't you going to help mom?
Victoria: No.
Me: Really? What will you tell her then?
Victoria: Uhmm... Mom, I will help you if you will help me, too!


Just a thought: It's easier for kids to be really honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment